Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Individuation: The Individed Individual


The whole magic of what individuality is all about is that you are invited to respond to life, to be yourself, to not interfere. If you touch the heart of any individual and ask them what they really care about philosophically, they will tell you: non-interference so they can be themselves.



Today I looked at my individual circuitry. I looked at the Individualist aspect(s) of myself. An individual loves this, a third line being loves this. I love to look at myself. I love to Contemplate, to Contemplate thus: What I Struggle for in the Now.

Except there is a missing link, there is an energy that I was not born with, and this is a fixed sense of self. Which means WHO I struggle (ie. ambitiously work) for is mutative, is changing. Because WHO I am is mutable, is consistently changing...via planetary transits and the aura of the Other.
WHO I struggle for is often not me, is often the struggle of an Other. And I take it on, and try to manifest mystical union, all sexy like Jimmy-and-the-Doors, and I often succeed and often fail. Trial and Error baby.

And I wonder, I contemplate WHO I am, and it can highly frustrate me. Because it is built to mutation; my self is built to mutate. Now, not everyone's Self energy is built for mutation...

and thus the puzzle piece human life comes into play. Fun like play. Fun. Hilarious, and, of course, gravely serious. Yang attracting Yin, searching for wholeness...rigidity meeting fluidity. Fixed selves and mutable selves. Glorious energy synergisms.

Totality, I see totality. Even in my open, yin, sense of Self. I see all totality, aha! I see it because it is an illusion of separateness, individuality is an illusion of separateness.
But it is also glorious and necessary and a suspension for Oneness. It creates the bridge between I and the Other. And without it, I could never see Oneness...because I could never I.


//
And I sometimes stand on the beach and I often float in the ocean.
//
Perfect paradoxes performing passionate pleasures and pains. 



  
 Love,

M.a.R

No comments:

Post a Comment