Wednesday, April 10, 2013

BrokethaSol: Fixedness





So far out there that no one hears you?
I promise I sort of see you.
I promise I sort my seeing true.
I remember the primitive animal that bites you
in me, that tears the flesh of that soul of yours.
I provoke the higher order in you,
I seduce sacramental conviction in you.
I sometimes forget, that animal in me.
Voracious ferocity that grabs spark and plugs into you
deep and true and lost a'new.
Old archaic blashemous love
of sensory parted and carved into.
I love you
these binary one two types ache with 
each fall of finger punching out
my truth that will change. 
Will fade slow like the gouged monuments I leave
in the corner of that ear and neck of yours.
Sometimes love is the best
kind of love when one rides 
the wave. Taut transitory trysts can transform
sometimes love,
taut from contraction and loosened by
expansion.  
  My sometimes love can wield the monotheistic statique;
the staticity of elasticity,
the frozen wave or the ever balanced wave
of your and my love.
What beauty if it does freeze
and what awesome fear when
one as I is such hedonist of transitoriness
and noncommittal chess-and-checkers
loving.
I promise I can sort my seeing of you.
I grip your tendrils and your three or so
hearts and call upon bonding. Bonds of 
promises of my offering.
 Of one two type words,
translinguistic licks of that ear of yours
sometimes love,
and the balance,
and the wave, 
and the infinite,
the infinite wave. 

Siempre.
Sometimes.
Siempre.




No comments:

Post a Comment