Thursday, May 23, 2013

A Child of the Sea





I am an emotional being (defined solar plexus) and the most intense emotional channel according to HD.  My experience from riding this wave has brought me great knowledge about my emotions.  I had the tendency to question myself, over and over and over again. This is when I was in the lowest point of my wave. And this wave showed up in cycles: within the day, the week and/or the month.  The moment I questioned myself, I was in my emotional wave. I was going lower; completely overwhelmed and plunging into darkness.  Every time that low in my wave was showing up, my tendency was to diagnose a depression and questioning: “how come I am not able to heal it, to make it go away?”  Now, I detoxified myself from this
questioning. Now, I let it be. Now, I keep the questioning to the minimum. Now, I experience the wisdom that this state can bring me. Now, I know that this is temporary. I wait for the wave to go up and I am enthusiastic again. All this knowledge helped me release my toxic thought pattern and enhanced my communication with my family and friends into positivity.

No comments:

Post a Comment