Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Me Memoir Teaser, Edit 1:

I begin this memoir-so-far with the sun on fire, the moon drenched by the rivers in space, and myself feeling this cosmic hot and cold in my parent’s kitchen. I sit, amidst my true pubescence, in banana-clad boxer briefs. Here I am. I will proceed with a grounding exercise to ease my fiery pitta mind:



My name was Maria Angela Rechsteiner for the first 22 and a half years of my life. I was my mother’s princess and reminded my dad of his alcoholic mother. My name is now Marval Rechsteiner. I am 23 and almost- a-half years of age. I am sitting, typing, and eating a bowl of rice-ramen noodle stir fry. I love oxford commas and see them as essential, exclusively. My testosterone level is in “normal male range”, and I am going to write a memoir-so-far to suss out the transitional transgressive transliminal space that I find myself in. This radical act is largely for me, but if you choose to follow along I do hope you enjoi.  

No comments:

Post a Comment