Wednesday, July 25, 2012

2011 Manuscripts: December 1

Location: Humboldt Hauser


Talkin’ mazes through smiles, miles ahead of human stalkin’

Its all so made fake in the mind. What a beautiful captor, a false pretender, horribly false irony of human dictating.

I am shooting through roots to return to desert fruits, Salty peaks and nippled freaks.

I havent seen my father in five months. I havent seen my brother, my fellow lover, my own. I havent seen the younger dichotomy of me, the other angel, not fallen. With a sax to axe my bullshit that is so sludged and so sweet, sweet as can be.

The one that you loved is gone. Here is my steed and I, one in the same.

I am going to swallow the feet of Kenyans running, Saharan hallucinations in my dreams, where Avaoln is lost to me. A lot of exploration in nightwoods of yore, to yore, true fool’s are golden.

I am hesitant, quiet. Araid to be myself in front of theose who hold power over me. My father. My fether. My bood runs purple, over your ice tundras that hug the insides of your eyes, the lairs of your mind. A beautiful captor. You are taken.

And I am almost free. And in that way, I am already emancipated, masturbated, celebrated, continuated, forever less.

Nothing can stop me, because I am everything.

My ego stifles my unending patience. I look to attain the moment of ego slippage so that my electricity can fully warp me in the purplest true.

I do not want to be anything FOR anyone. I simply want to be. The survival mechanism that splinters my organism, dissects my faculties, analyzes me and does not synthesize or sow my fields, that is the gray twilight of cages propagating and curvature coming to leave my essence resting in smoke.

I once had a girl, or should I say, she once had me. 

I am the bitter Uniqorn, solitariomnipresence.

Quiero todos cosas. Por favor. Comprende.

I am so close. To a world so foreign that I imbibed for centuries. I’ve been here for so long. So long. Too short, you know. A thousand and one nights I’ll spend. And wherever you wish, or whoever you dream,             I’ll be the shadow and the light beam.

No comments:

Post a Comment