Tuesday, July 24, 2012

2011 Manuscripts: Late November


November 30th 2011
Location: Thee Boldt; The Jester’s Court

.A.valon


Christmas lights an no sleep nights. Withering, dithering, rhyming myself into oblivion and beyond, short of a frond. Except Botanies gone, and I’m synapomorphied into change, yet again, and always. Catalyzed. Catatonic. I am at the same time, all the cats.

Patricia, and Natalie. Sweet honey bees. Patricia looks at me with a mother’s love. Why do I strike deep in mines of fools gold when the richness is on the level I was birthed upon? Pits of hell entice me, the heaven is where I am all ready at. And I, O I. I want both. Greedy goblin saint of both heaven and hell. I could see the beauty, mm.

I see the beauty. Fuck, I see the beauty. On such a professionalound, level, profoundessional level. So fresh and so clean.
Morgan Le Fay
I havent been scouring for desire. Not up in these parts. And yet I have, but not consciously.

So, Meems. Yes, I typitty type Meemsi. When ya gonna get off your blue balled board and jump into the SEE. ?



You breathe best when you are drowning, you know that, fishee?

I know. Its time to pursue. Pursue my desire. Learn my desire. And not become the desires of some other desirers desire. Damn desiring. Objectionable Buddha.

 So is the dragon cloner slain? Not truly, I will be the perpetual wrapper of balloon strings ‘pon dragons. But I am okay with that, as long I see the that the beauty in front of me is in actuality, a pyro-nostriled behemoth ready to lurch me to an obscure cave.

AVALON. VIRACOCHA. PAIN. The youngest brother. You lay deep inside me. You emerged today, you drove my desire today.

Who are you? Who is this Avalon?


When true loves meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment