Wednesday, July 25, 2012

2011 Manuscripts: November 11

Location: Crimson Woods of Humbwarts


What was I thinking? Mari. Ah. The mother in her rots and divulges itself, rolling like invisible green stitched hills of sludge out the pore of the earth. There is so much anger there, did she recognize in real time what she wanted from her attraction of me. I pick flies up, they canoodle in my cavern of a nostril, I can identify them hair by minutae hair. Ah. Mari. What? Did you want me to bring you happiness, bring you my eternal rosy checked child that sits in my well and sings lullabies to sleep and while in sleep. I don’t recognize the point, I don’t recognize her state, shes kept it so locked up, the fly has flown away. Her sludge slips back up and in, and yet I still want to touch her. To be close to her, my idea of her. No, the soft her that I see beneath the sludge, the shiny pink conch shell that is far past flirted with grime. We are two aloof crabs in the coasts of courtship. We met pincer to pincer and neither clawed soft shell. But that is how I am, my skittering will carry on. My deep fed desire for my mother’s love in precious other female spirits will haunt me forever more. Delightfully so. Things come full circle, and as another bloody knuckle tore wall for me, I tear wall up in the Boldt. Strange, being aware of your Oedipus complex and being fine with it. Nothing to be not fine about, as I see. Yet in Mari, there is not sweet. There is neutered fruit, crisp and tart, and breaking my teethe. Ah. Mari. And yet here I type, tippy tappy along, crab crawling, soul divulgin’, sludge diverging, livingroom of this living groom. Why, Mari? Why the long face. Will I have to write a song about how you pin pricked my record player face. How did I flittingly follow your tune? What was there that I could birth? And what of this now, here, this tippity typing. What of it? Why do I find the need to one-two binary code my fee-ling. Or lack thereof. What do I feel for her….lust, disgust, …..ah the nurturer in me looms! Oy vey. I could see the possible symbiosis, I could imagine it.

And there, there it is. The culprit. Imagination.
Devastation. No, carnation and re- re-re-re-re incarn[innate ascend]ion.
 I can imagine us, as I can every psycho-lover that enters my womb of a forest, my pine-treed dilettante, my evergreen serenade.

I take what I can work with, and work with it wonders. Work it to wonder.
To full of wonders, until it is transformed, and in my state of quixotic thunderlust, I fall like acid rain, disheveled and pulling up the scratchy-clothed socks of lethargy.

Too much gain, turn down the speakers ac/dc, ah I see deceit. Self deceit. My favorite fool of a took. Tool of a fool, book of a fucking dedicated to the Self.

I am learning to be alone. To be without the obsessive mother impulse that drives me through water like a blinded hydra.

Love.   

No comments:

Post a Comment