Wednesday, January 30, 2013

The Alchemist's Cauldron: Science

There is, genetically within us, a potential, a deep driving mutative potential to bring us to a place of knowing. And knowing is something that is very deep. It is not like understanding or making sense out of things. Knowing often has no way of expressing itself.
                                                   - Excerpt from the LifeForce Lecture (Ra)

'Individuation' from Google Images...

Synchronicity, the hand of the divine dipped in a tonic that upon first touch of the tongue smiles like a poison. Only in the vessel of ambitious individuation can synchronicity truly ride, upon blue Friesian turbines to never tire. Integral. Integrating. Synapse snapping. I dig deeper and things change. I dig deeper and I get farther into the unknown and ever closer to my long forgotten home. Home is where the heart is. I take this literally now. Home is deeper wihin me, my expanses, infinite, my design, perfect. I only need slough off the layers of who I Think I am and become Who I Know I am. Home is just inside these walls.

The mind is not an authority. I feel blessed with this secret scroll scrawling scrying symbols in my temple. I feel blessed that I am built to wait, built to be both Yin and Yang. Built to repel and accept into myself correctness. Trial and error too, the perfect partner of patience.


Patience.

I realize now more than ever before that I wish to heal myself, and heal the world. The Wounded Healer. A shaman is a psychologist. A shaman is a dead man. A shaman is both a nightmare and a dream. A shaman knows that all is beyond the individual casing, but begins from it. Does not think this, knows this. A healer does not wish to heal, but is designed to. The wish only appears as a message from the divine design, the endogenous perfect geometry of inexplicable knowing. And, as a manspider showed me, With great power comes great responsibility.


CHANNELS de yo:
 54/32: Duration//Marrying Maiden: The thrust of this channel is pretty simple – it is ambitious, fueled by the desire to make money and do better. 
 40/37: Aloneness+Deliverance//Family: It is “the bargain” that underlies everything Tribal. “I’ll do for you if you’ll do for me; but I need to be alone afterward”.
55/39: Abundance//Obstruction:  Here the wave is abrupt in form; spiking up or down through extremes of mood. Part of a stream that includes a concern with and a focus on romance, love and passion. The Individual Circuit is a deeply moody, or melancholic circuit, and this channel is the height of that.

Integration Channels: Gate 10, 20, 34, 57 (I have all but gate 10)
34/57: The Archetype: Here we are seeing the actual empowerment of intuitive intelligence as the sacral is connected to the spleen. It is a direct link from the power of life to the awareness of health and well being.
20/34: Channel of Charisma: Unless you want to end up trapped into being a work horse for somebody else's gain, don't do or say anything unless you are responding. The business has to happen out of CORRECT response. Only then will you make sure you are busy for yourself, otherwise life will be depressing. Intense energy and a seductive auric emanation.
20/57: Channel of the Brainwave:  This is the voice of intuition. One of the most extraordinary capacities humans have, via this channel, is pure intuition that can speak.

Gate 10. Ah, Gate 10. The I ching hexagram 10 is Lu, "Treading".

above  CH'IEN
THE CREATIVE, HEAVEN

below  TUI
THE JOYOUS, LAKE
  


The Piscean and the Libran. The eagle and the carp. What I yearn for in my sleep when I conduct the symphony of the ocean and the sky. A poem that haunts my life: The Sea of Bitterness.O how I was built to hook up to gate 10's. I am not meant to live this life alone in intimacy. Intimacy is shared. In absolute.

Gate 10: The Love of Living; behavior of the Self: you have the consistent energy of the love in that gate that you carry forward each day.



.LOVE.








No comments:

Post a Comment