Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Channel of the Sleeping Phoenix

After a monolithically oceanic swing of a weekend...

Cross of The Sleeping Phoenix


The Channel of Moodiness - 39-55, links the Root Center through the 39, the Gate of Obstruction, to the 55, the Gate of the Abundance in the Emotional Center. The 39 -55 is the channel that connects directly into Spirit in the Emotional Center; in the wave. Here the wave is abrupt in form; spiking up or down through extremes of mood. This Individual channel of moodiness is also part of a stream that includes a concern with and a focus on romance, love and passion. The Individual Circuit is a deeply moody, or melancholic circuit, and this channel is the height of that.

People with this channel are very concerned with uncertainty because emotional individuality is all about uncertainty. "She loves me, she loves me not. I don't know." It’s easy to see the up-down wave of she loves me or she loves me not, but notice the final state – “I don’t know”. At that point the mutative aspect of the individual is about to take over and they transform out of that uncertainty. The whole Individual Circuit can be deeply uncertain because you don't know until the mutation comes.

When mutation comes they can be very certain: I KNOW. Everything is fine now “she loves me, I’m certain of it.” Here is the crux of the moodiness, because just when they’re certain, the mutation kicks in again and then they’re not sure that were really certain at all. This can have a disturbing effect on others because when you are empowering somebody else, you can make them very uncomfortable. The experience of this continuous swing from certain to uncertain and back is really normal for those who have this channel - but it is a very difficult mutation to experience if you don't have that channel but are having it empowered in you.
These mood swings are healthy for the 39-55 provided they are acknowledged, and watched. A big challenge for people with this channel is to remember there is no “reason” for the mood. The mood is simply a dynamic. Whatever the mood is it will change – that’s the nature of the channel. And above all NEVER confuse it with depression. The whole Individual circuit is melancholic, but it is the sadness of poetry or music. Anyone with individual circuitry needs to learn to use these moody times to be creative, to let the MUSE flow through them.
                                                                                               http://www.humandesign.com/channel-of-moodiness-39-55

Once you know your design, it takes seven years to truly awaken. Good thing I'm on my third cycle. Here comes 21. New bones, meaning new cells, meaning the (re)birth of my Eye. Excitement unbound and impossible to stop, even in the darkest labyrinth of my pain to hope cycle. 

Here I go: unashamed of my channel of moodiness, my marrying maiden, my mutative catalyzing of others...maktub. It is I, and so much more. Yes, all contained within. 

I love you. I do not doubt this, even when the wave has crashed and seeped into the core of the shore....

I still love you.

 because I am that is.



M .A. R   

No comments:

Post a Comment