Saturday, August 11, 2012

Clock, What A Frock!

11:11 pm. Somewhere. Here. And Elsewhere.

I remember high school math class. And how I don't like feeling my time being wasted.

I suppose my design was not built-to-be-fulfilled upon the arrival of a number after sequence upon sequence upon sequence (to the nth power). I could never see the point of it. It was too much detail, too little concept. How did trigonometry apply to the real world? I couldn't, back then, grasp that.  When I asked an instructor, I recieved sighs of exasperation. And thus I continued my doodling.

But ah. Growth. The navigation of a compounding spiral pattern among many others. 
I found, now, I love numbers. Perhaps not the academic, institutionalized "mathematics" of 21st Century Reptilian World. But I do love numbers. Number sequences. Mmm...numbers.

It happened over time and quite sneakily, as things like love and numbers do.

I realized that numbers were symbols. A universal language. And boy do I love anything that has one horn or one verse.

So I began to watch numbers. Everywhere I went I paid more and more attention to numbers. I wondered, perhaps, if numbers were tools for enlightenment.... if they were a simple, secret code.

This tiny and deliciously irrational thought brought me to the library. And thereupon I found numerology. The so-called "pseudoscience" that analyzes numbers and number sequences. It is an esoteric pond of knowledge. Esoteric meaning hidden, meaning underground, meaning radical.

And, in my life, numerology is valid.

Like a little number scientist, I am gathering data. And my data pool is quite interesting and exciting.

Could numbers be attached to thoughts?
Or, differently worded: can levels of consciousness be attached to other levels of consciousness?

I don't see why not.

What I've researched and experienced --

111, 1111= a positive and new thought or thought pattern, a positive new beginning

 222, 2222= a positive and established thought or thought pattern, "keep it up!", affirmation.


There is a lot more than the two examples above. Ancient and modern day cultures attribute meaning to numbers. Where did they derive the meaning? Mystery schools, sacred knowledge, archetypal analysis? Perhaps. I cannot surely say. 

I do, however, see number sequences crop up when I am IN THE PRESENT moment. And when I do see them, it is a sign to me, and I act accordingly (with respect to my intuition and rational judgment). They won't tell you where to go or whom to associate with...but they are little guides as I see it. They are an "ethereal opinion" I believe. Like the universe's whisper. 

Of course, all of this exists only if you're listening for it. Again, the magnanimous power of perception. You do paint your own existence. 

My existence now has added numbers for paint. Like the Matrix.

Numerology as a whole intrigues me for several reasons. The idea I most enjoy is that which affects me on an emotional level (...such a Pisces). When I am in any situation and see positive affirmations like 111 or 222, on a license plate, store window, t-shirt graphic, you name it, I get giddy. I think, "YES", and feel synced up with my life path. I feel like I'm either in the right place or "right thought", and therefore I have purpose in that moment. It changes my mood entirely for the positive. And wherever I am I approach it with a renewed purpose. It very much enhances my life, if only in a placebo-like way. 

Call it self-fulfilling prophecy, call it whatever you like. But I use it and I am enchanted by it. 

Who says you can't decode magicke on a train station billboard, or on the ticket the police officer just handed you?


Love it.
And Love, to you too.

If you are interested:
  


And hello Arcata by the bay. I missed you. Crimson tress bleed all over me and I'm but a Lady Grinning Soul. Here we go. I'm getting higher and higher and higher.

 



  p.s. My first word ever spoken in this body was 'clock'.



 M .A. R

No comments:

Post a Comment