Friday, August 31, 2012

Rotate the Eye of Tarote

Tarot.
I love the cards. I am the cards.
My romance with them is as old and as young as my relationship with existence.

What sifted to the bottom upon my last visitation to these Sages:

"The Cosmic Law changes itself continually throughout the initiative of its parts."

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is in every way perfect."

Your Demon is necessary but can destroy your entire personality.

And, finally, come to know the deep purpose of romantic love: "the power that wants to guide us beyond ourselves to the divine experience."



Find me, I'll guide you along the river of your own reading.

Courage is the childlike base for power and wisdom.

Above: The Hierophant from the Voyager Deck.
We are Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment