Thursday, August 16, 2012

Imponderability and Patience

I like patience. It's following me like a yellow whisped smoke 'round an alleyway.
Patience is practice, practice of slowness, and it is most auspicious in the life of love.

I am greatful for my ability to step out of mine own ego.
Some call that empathy.

Fixed selfishness is abhorrent to me. And even some of the best intentioned fools have it.

And yet, there is still love. So much love. A word or more can do no justice to the feeling that Livers know. That feeling.
Another kind of drunkedness.

Oh it is true, you reap what you sow.
I pretend to, but nothing, I know.

A lot I do feel.
And exist I do too. If only in my own mind.

But a tree never did.
Mind, that is.

Love. I am so happy I am a fisherman of it. Born to be. 
I wrote something this Indian summer I'd like to share:
 
We are ancients returning to empty woven space, energy allocations in a holographic universe of paradox; of order and of chaos; of suspension in tautness.

We return to fulfill fate. We are called to bring not judgement but Lady justice, the divine scales, the balance of all.

The static beliefs of our predeccesors attempt to make our energies complacent; to spur us into a spyrillic doubtfulness that only mutates our Will. 

We tap further into our DNA to acknowledge not "progression" of a ( falsely considered) "superior" race(s), but for a reason simple in its archaic foundation. The reason being the collection of infinte energy within the Neo-ancient Conglomeration's solar plexus; so that the Will of All may come at last, so that balance may be maintained once again, so that yin becomes yang and then sifts down to become one. And thus all shape, color, direction, and sensation become One.


Allness, nothingness.
Tautologous. 


[I am merely the hand and the computing head. I could not understand the implications.
Perhaps, for a moment.]

Motion IS poetry. Aha! Click it!


I hope that any one who reads this anything begins.
To believe in their artistic skill.

For living is an art.
And you are an artist.

Believe in your power.
For it is that which you unearth from the unlimited caverns of creation.

And nowhere you need travel.
It is wherever and whenever.

If you keep still enough to feel it.
It is right here.

Now. 



~ Patience ~

No comments:

Post a Comment