Saturday, April 20, 2013

Individuation: The Mutant Individual Stream

 
 
All learning, real learning, takes seven years. It takes seven years to change approximately all of the cells in the body. We live in a seven year cycle. The moment that you begin to come to your own nature, the moment that you allow your body to live its life without resistance, you begin a deep process of deconditioning. Seven years later, you emerge, quite literally, as a new being: yourself. It's one of the great jokes that human beings don't get to live out their own lives. It is because of that, that they don't get to live out their own lives; that life seems to be such a difficult experience for them. We know that there is a lot of stuff around about being yourself. It is all fine and good for somebody to stand up and tell you to be yourself, but you have to know who that self is.

 Quote(s) in early sunshine soaked self-love rumination:

" I'm not going to tell you how to live your life, what to do, whom to do, where to do it. I'm not a dictator. Perhaps the only way I am a dictator is in regard to my self. . ."

 "I am only my own dictator. And even in that capacity I'm lazy and rebellious and largely out of control."




amour de soi meme
y para ti
yes
<M.A. R>




No comments:

Post a Comment