Thursday, July 26, 2012

Love 1


.Acid Island.

Lfe is good, if you breathe, if you exhale the matter you make matter. All I see is I Sea All. Time is flying cos I’m not holdin’ it down. I’m loving me in a people are strange way. I am loving me. It’s utter blasphemy, ecstasy. I love. I do. It’s an explosive love, for my cognition, I’ve broke all permission, all permitted admission.

            She spoke words,   that would melt in      your hands.

This whole existence of mine is beautiful and BEYOND, beyond all my juggled words and loving licks and artistic tricks.

I am not “lucky”, I just AM. Happily so, and I’ma run with it. I am brilliant, given gifts from the Creator, for a Reason. I am to follow my sepia-stained golden road, all the way to my destiny and back, I’ma fly above all cliffs, a static laugh, a fluid craft, an unborn, daft, death  .…..   the answer, is  Y e s. 

Here:

I feel fear to give eternal love, that cascades in cycles within my mettle. I feel fear that some Self other than I, will tire in the enslavement of I.

I want.
I desire.
My Self rages.
                        In lust, fiery and surprising, I rage.
I wish, I dream, to love deeply in a way that I shake, shaking

I am patient , not rushing the eternal Now,

Yet roaring in silence.

Roaring muted so loud I scream in color. My lack of intimacy
Compels me to a murdered waterfall of tears.
To burst at the seams.

I need to feel that someone will love me without wishing to ensnare me, to keep me in their pocket, or as a metal locket. I am not a robot.

How can I fully and freely love on a level past the transitory, past the superficial, past the ego?

How can I have that, which I know so well, in return? I am scared to be taken…


“Because you know that gentleness is stronger than severity, that water is stronger than rock, that love is stronger than force.”

“Perhaps you seek too much, that as a result of your seeking you cannot find.”

The Alchemist- Paolo Coelho
  


No comments:

Post a Comment