Monday, May 6, 2013

the solar plex rev.


Glyph17.gif (1969 bytes)Glyph17.gif (1969 bytes)Glyph17.gif (1969 bytes)

"Some consider Indigos to be bizarre. These assertive individuals are born with their spiritual memories intact. Many parents report that their Indigo children regale them with vivid details of past lives or recent encounters with spiritual beings."


All Indigos have clear memories of past lives (although we don’t think of them as ‘past’), sometimes bringing confusion to us as youngsters. If our physical appearance or gender is different, we may remark upon it or even complain about it until our identity settles in at our seventh year. I was born a blonde, blue-eyed Nordic female, but always saw a stranger in the mirror as a child, because ‘my’ hair was supposed to be black and straight, my skin brown, and I was supposed to be a boy! ("That’s not me!" I don’t look like that!" I used to say, to my mother’s bewilderment.) It took me a while to get used to my appearance, gender, and its limitations. I am comfortable with myself, now. Even so, some Indigos cling so tightly to their ‘old’ identity that they may suffer from gender dissonance, and may even get their gender changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment