Tuesday, April 21, 2015

T Moon Neux two

I'm not calling you a ghost

Fear is the answer, a powerful phenomenon that is the door and yet shrouds the lock.

To fall to fall to fall to fall to fall to fall at your feet.


So here I am, in the most potent time of my cycle, a moon man.
I am a moon man.
Moon Qing.

It's like I've been awakened,
waking,
still so sleeping.

I am a fiery raging flame of bird. Monolithic flying weapon of peace.

Everywhere I look and Now, I'm surrounded by your embrace.
Oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo

How do I relate to fear? "I agree, I agree".

God knows we will never see her face again.
Perfect smiles.

I think separation is okay.
Wholeness is just another word for another word.

I am an empty empty.
Empty as the emptiest empty ever.
Gone gone.
Not like the wind.

Music keeps me smiling in the excruciating crux of fear.
I cant tell the difference between the fear and the pain.
I am the most fearful fear ever. Fearful feary fear.

In the moon man momens;
I am an open porcelain vase
 young and swollen
full of water and my excrements
waiting to excrete

crank the crank
and I am winded
full of the worst

no existential throbbing
just my hands to slap my head
full and empty escape

yeah its been hard to be strong
with all of this going on

but I am disappearing
just as the binary shifts its lie
such truth

I reappear
wilted and worn
trusting
my disappearance








No comments:

Post a Comment