Friday, August 3, 2012

C'est La Veil

 

A Citrus Witness


I am a symbol builder
and they come to me.
At the end of the day I find it
too early to see.

Although I am in pieces
I oft wish I was complete.

But broken skies do craft
a woven sea;
of stars
of stones
of hearts that bleed.

All is One,
and not ironically.

Unhinge your windows
and take a peek.
Your eyes are the road
from which your soul; can
wander,
can gallop,

can
speak.

Lay the brick
and trick; or treat.

The choice is yours
to hide; or seek.

At path's end lies a key,
the cajoling way of infinity.
To accept this;

 is limitless,
possibility, gives one a unicue and
unending energy.

For that which is bent
is straight.

And that which is love,
is hate.  

So pave your way
in any way, its
too close
to say;
that,

which is fake

or which is fate.



The truth is final:

the lemon isn't real.  


August 3rd, 2012








No comments:

Post a Comment