Monday, August 20, 2012

Hylian Fields and A Re-start

Two quotes to start off a new chapter of time, the sands, of which, are not cruel this time...
Green is the color I see, and a dance is happening all the time, the dance of those that be. A tree!



“Gratitude is an attitude that hooks us up to our source of supply. And the more grateful you are, the closer you become to your maker, to the architect of the universe, to the spiritual core of your being.” - Bob Proctor

“I just do not hang around anybody that I don’t want to be with. Period. For me, that’s been a blessing, and I can stay positive. I hang around people who are happy, who are growing, who want to learn, who don’t mind saying sorry or thank you… and are having a fun time.” - John Assaraf


YES. 

Be your own masterpiece, and do not doubt the reasons for your existence.

Leave a trail, if for no other reason than to inspire another.

Love. So much Love.

M .A. R

No comments:

Post a Comment