Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Fire of Hope

"It also says something very, very, very special. I know this myself. I have a deep love for my children and I recognize that in every child being born, this is an incredible opportunity that must not be lost, because there are going to be less and less, and each and every one of them needs to be able to live in the world that they are going to live in. A world that will not be rooted in the tribal collective, a world that will not be rooted in the institutions and the concerns of societies, the movement away from the Cross of Planning. The movement into the era of the 59-55, the Sleeping Phoenix, the cycle of the Phoenix, a cycle that is so deeply individual. The 59-55 with the 20/34:                     I am busy now surviving."

 The New Aeon

 Here We Come



My Future is The Synthesis.

.LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment