Monday, February 18, 2013

Pain and Pleasure and Then Beyond

Trust It is my experience that trusting my uniqueness has meant excavating the deep conditioning that tells me my safety is in being homogenized. We can only start from loving ourselves for being exactly where we are, and not for being where our idealized self image would like us to be. The experiment of making decisions as myself has given me the experience that my real safety is in being a passenger, but my mind is still full of a 7 centered inheritance that tells me otherwise. Like many people, I even started by trying to ‘think’ my way into living my design. It is all part of the deconditioning process to see how the mind has been trained to run the life. From this we all have this 7 centered conditioning that encouraged us from a very young age to structure a ‘persona’ with which to meet the world. It runs deep in our psyche to do that with our minds. When you observe the ‘not self’ without judgment, it’s illusory nature becomes evident and the true self comes into the foreground.

http://humandesignwise.com/deconditioningprocess.html

 

Loving the Not-Self 
 Meeting the presence of the not-self with compassion is a major part in the balancing act of finding the grounding of ‘true self’ and how that then allows for further excavation of the not-self. Deconditoning work is delicate, it takes time, it involves slowly but surely approaching the misguided not-self intention of the mind with love and acceptance. The not-self has it’s power only when it is hiding and to able to see it is to not be lost in being the not-self.

Loving the Self
is the natural outcome of living a 9 Centered life. The freedom of spirit is in the awareness of passenger consciousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment