Thursday, February 7, 2013

Synchronicity and the Skin is No Boundary

THE RESPONSE FIELD
"
The Response Field is the term I give to the state of consciousness reached by a generator living out their true nature. In the beginning, as I begun to experiment with waiting and responding and not responding, I made small successes. Every now and again, I would encounter a synchronicity, a moment of magic when the timing of the universe would reveal itself to me without my having done anything. As I continued experimenting with my strategy, synchronicity became more and more commonplace, until now I hardly give it a thought. It seems to me as though a field of energy has softly lowered itself over me until I am living fully within it. This is the Response Field. It is a state of being when you cannot help but move in flow with life. People think there is such a thing as luck. People think there is such a thing as magic. My experience is that there is nothing but luck and nothing but magic. I live within that field now. That doesn't mean I don't suffer and it doesn't mean my life is all plain sailing. It does mean that I don't have to worry about where I am going. The Response Field shoulders all the responsibilities for me. I have just learned how not to initiate.
       
                "            


YES.
Thank You.




M .A. R



No comments:

Post a Comment