Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Awareness of a Heretique in dIS-GUISE

"This concept of the emotions as a forward moving motor is important. If you are not able to let go of the past due to some emotional block, the solar plexus motor can not do it's job correctly. Things get blocked and your system becomes toxic.















If a person, regardless of solar plexus definition, stores or remains focused on old anger, grief, shame, feelings of guilt etc. over a long time then the emotion does not move forward but rather inward (in-moting).
If they don't spit out, breathe out, defecate, pee, sweat, or release the negative emotions via tears then they do not allow the emotions to be moved forward in their process. This damages the organs involved and results in illness such as asthma, stomach ulcers, stones in the kidneys, gas in the guts and so on.

An emotionally defined person needs to process their own emotions correctly, by neither venting them too quickly or keeping them in too long.
A person with an undefined solar plexus needs to be aware of the emotions around them so that they don't get trapped in an emotional process that is not theirs.

Half the population on earth has a defined solar plexus and goes up and down in an emotional wave. The other half of the world, with their open solar plexus, simply amplify this wave because they don't understand the mechanics! And they are driven blindly by these forces. "




39-55 Gas and the Lungs. Correct breathing is essential. I oftentimes clench my body up, my stomach, my shoulders, when I sit. I feel the raw sacral power coursing through me, as well as the wave I consistently ride, and I fear the power and the awe-someness of it all; and I clench up. I realize the reaction to the Not-Self society that pervades like smog all around me. I escape it in Dream Love, my dreaming, my art. I escape it only for moments. And I realize it is not escape I must practice, but mutation. I am built for ambitious mutation, and I must live out who I am so that I can transform, in cooperation, the baffling dis-ease of this society.  

A wave, and awesome wave. Alt-J. Check out that song. (Bloodflood). 

FUCKING SYNCHRONICITY. I love my dispersed thought patterns and moods, like serpents writhing in lust over and under one another. It's amazing. Because the realizations I experience (astounding) can happen at any moment, from a transit or another's auric field. Its the ash settling into the earthly mother and bursting forth in a consolidated fiery-winged mass. And always, back to ashes. Back to serpents writhing. 

And all I do is wait. Patience. The breath. The breath. The breath. 

We are each here as holy vehicles. But we do not drive this brilliance. We are here to enjoy the ride, and be true. It is not passive, it is not active. It is more than. More than. More than words could ever explain. And I write over and over again because I contemplate, because I am perpetually astounded by this life experiential and I ambitiously work to synthesize my self, to integrate trueness. A Trueness that changes consistently. 

I am the passenger. I am the holy passenger of a wet-winged phoenix. 


Yes. LOVE. Yes. 


Suspension baby, its got me. 


R. .A. .M 

            


      The   EMOTIONAL  Wave(s)

Tribal:
59/6 IDLE/STALL
19/49 NEED
49/37 RACHET/SNAP

Individual:
12/22 PASSION
55/39 SPIKE/LOCK

Collective:
30/36 DESIRE
30/36 CRASH/EXPLODE
          
       
                                  


 
 
Individual
 
The individual (55/22) passion is vastly different from need.

But passion is not about need. Passion is rubbing two sticks together and building a fire that’s so hot, it cracks the rocks underneath. Passion does not burn like an immediate fire like desire. Passion often starts very cool. This is a channel of emoting and putting the emotion out. The 39-55 is born theatrics like Marlon Brando. It is about getting the emotions out.




The wave of the individual is spike/lock. It is difficult to read the emotional quality of the individual. Almost all are operating in a lock state. The nature of where that lock is goes back to the very beginning of their process in this life. Individuals don’t really wave, they spike and when they spike, they lock.

If a 39-55 child has a traumatic experience when they are young they can end up with a locked frequency at a certain level and may stay slightly below or above this level that is considered a norm and it is very hard to read them.

The passion and its connection to the lock are at the very mystery of romantic love. The passion can build to such a point that one is locked into that passion. This is where you have the tradition of unrequited love. You spend a lifetime enthralled and adoring somebody you can never have and yet not feeling unfulfilled.

When you are dealing with individuality and mutation, there is a deep potential for depression. This is a deeply creative process leading up to the 12th gate. It is possible for individuals to be locked into deep spikes and never recover. There are many examples of creative beings who get locked into deep melancholies and depressions.
       

No comments:

Post a Comment